Sunday 26 July 2009

Stallholder: Brouhaha

Brouhaha by Alexyi Reneece. My individuality and style come from expressing myself and who I am and not what others think I should be.

The colour, glamour and outrageousness are about metamorphosing from day to night and being part of something that I believe is unique. (Something to get excited about)

My vibrant and unique collection which includes accessories, ties and t.shirts. Contemporary and unique concepts, all are hand made or hand finished items; Initiating a new pace and style led by my passion, attitude and feelings.

Comprises telling a story of colour, delirious glamour and outrageousness. Is sexy, strong and individual for a showy collective that are intoxicating, heady and provocative. (A new mood)

Prices range between £10 to £60.

www.brou-ha-ha.com

No comments:

Post a Comment